Today was a different day. It opened up as always with my first period, orchestra. With 1 harp and 3 harpists, I scarce had enough time to practice. My audition is tomorrow afterschool and I hardly felt that I could do anything to impress Mr.Isadore. He already does not favor me particularly and I felt that the song I was to play for him would not do me any favors. After practicing, the familiar feeling of "I am going to fail" rang through my head and made itself comfortable. As soon as first period (orchestra) was over, I was ready for the day to end. The feeling of failure was never something I was fond of. Things did not look up for me as I entered Mrs. McMahon's classroom, my second period. After she said,"Let's talk about those Amazing Race projects.", we the class sensed doom upon us and braced ourselves for the attack. "I graded 25 projects." she informed us with an unreadable expression. Each project included about 2 to 4 people, since the Amazing Race project is a group project. "4 of the 25 were above a 50." Jaws dropped and the sweating began. "The highest grade was a 67." Nervous breakdowns began. "I have 8 more projects to grade." Looking around the room I saw worried faces. I saw faces that were sad. Faces that lost hope. Faces that had accepted their fate. And then some. There were no happy faces. A nice, grey (or gray?) raincloud covered us students and began to pour down with the occasional flash of lightning. After suffering Mrs. McMahon's "I don't understand where I went wrong! I told you all the criterea!" lecture, the bell rang and our sad class filed out of the room with our heads bowed down. The classroom was a dark one. Upon my arrival in my English class, an awful aroma was in the air and I coughed and gagged as politely as I could. The room was filled with the scent of awful strong perfume with about 436,298,388,724,728 flowers added. Once getting use to that repelling air, I was once again reminded of the 'Shakesphere Recitation' that was to be presented on Wednesday. 'hmmm.. this might pose as a problem' I mused to myself. ' I have yet to start..' I mentally wrote down that I should get started with choosing a sililoqy and chided to myself for the umpteenth time that procrastination was bad. Nodding to myself for affirmation, I made a committment that I would get started tonight. Yes. Two days before 'presentation day'. ^_^" The day passed with its usual events, and some unusual and I went home. After emptying the fridge of all its contents, I sank into my bed and slept. Ahhhhhh blissful sleep. I had almost... almost... forgotten how much I missed sleep. Sleep. And sleep I did! Slept till dinner time! After dinner, I set to work on my "Shakesphere Recitation", feeeling very proud of myself that I was not procrastinating. I think I deserve some chocolate.
create a one page magazine advertisement for a fictional product or company whose logo or brand name is based on a mythological figure. the ad must be in full color on an eight and a half by eleven sheet of typing paper and mounted on a nine by twelve sheet of construction paper. you may not use clip art or other computer generated images, however you may use photographs you have taken of yourself of course, original drawings. your grade will be the overall attractiveness/neatness of your ad, its creativity, and the connection between the product/company and the mythological figure. this is due tuesday, october fifth (my dad's birthday) and counts as two daily grades. so, who wants to help me?!?!?!