This morning I awoke pleasantly from my warm, comfy bed to discover that I had been bitten. Bitten by some six legged character, or some winged, thousand-eyed insect. (ant or mosquito) And to my horror, I notice, not only was I bit once, I was bitten twice! And upon further investigation, I spot a THIRD bite on my arm. If glares could make those dirty little red bites go away, they'd have been long gone. And after glaring at them for a while, I felt a powerful urge to scratch them. Many long and painful years have taught me never to scratch a mosquito bite- it leaves scars. Fighting the overwhelming power, I miraculously got out of bed to prepare myself for another day of school. Half asleep and half wishing my bites didn't itch, I messily slap clothes on and tried to present myself nicely. Glancing in the mirror after brushing my teeth, I grabbed my backpack and stumbled down the stairs tripping and making loud "thumps" along the journey. Upon my arrival downstairs, I failed to see the wall in front of me before smashing into it. A little more awake and aware, I quickly gobbled down my itsy bitsy breakfast that was to last me until lunch time. Unconsiously scratching the sides of my bites ( if you scratch them, they bleed. If you scrach next to them, it is more efficient. Or so I say ) I threw myself into the car and landed ungracefully atop my backpack, and my books landed somewhere alongside my shoes. All through the day, consistent slapping, hitting, scratching had caused my bites to swell in their sizes and darken in color therefore leaving three nice, dark, red circles displayed all over my arm. I am in much pain.
It's been a while guys... and the week certainly has been a busy one. THere's been a lot of junk homework this week, and suddenly, Mrs. Griggs decides to suprise attack us with a bunch of homework assignments. This saturday was totally booked man.i woke up so early to be at niki's house at NINE O CLOCK!!! (crazy early, i know... I even missed my all new yu gi oh shows- but there were doughnuts at her house, so.. it was worth it. ^_^) so from nine to elevenish twentish.. i was at her house rehearsing for the skit tomorrow for FOCUS ( man i need to memorize those lines. ) and then i went home only to be badgered by mum's constant complaining about how i need to practice the piano and that my room was a mess, and that i needed to clean the playroom. So, i cleaned everything up... and played piano ( HA! only CHOICE SONGS!!) and then we went out for lunch... I ordered tapioca with my drink, and when mom saw that, she told me that she had heard that tapioca can cause cancer, ...