As the clock struck 12, the day changed from June 14 to June 15- Michelle's 19th birthday. I dashed into her room and proclaimed, "Happy birthday Michelle!" and went back to the playroom (my work area). Michelle entered with her beloved hello kitty she's had ever since she was born, and she says,"Thank you, Daphne!" She coughs loudly and stretches her arms out to give me a loving hug. I was going to accept it, but after she coughed, I suddenly realized that I had no intention of getting sick like she was. As her arms almost closed in on me, I knocked her arm away; the hand that held her beloved hello kitty. When she first got it, the pictures indeed show that it was white. Over the many years, it has transformed into a gray, ruffled hello kitty. My mother likes to call it "the black cat". When I knocked her hand away, the hello kitty had flown out of her hand and into the black trash can that stayed by my desk. A loud "plop!" was heard as the cat settled into the trash. A few seconds of silence ensued as Michelle and I looked at the poor stuffed animal laying with tissues, and other sorts of unwanted papers. Michelle's loved, gray cat that she's had for 18 years in the trash can. And then a loud, hoarse shriek... "DAPHNE!!!!" she raced to the trash can, upturning it so she could rescue her poor cat; and me, laughing in the background. She roughly snatched it out of the rubble and cradled it in her arms. She shot a glare at me, demanding an excuse. "W-well, I didn't want to catch your cold, ya know?" I feebly smiled at her and continued,"And so I sorta knocked your arms away... and your cat ACCIDENTLY fell in the trash... it's not like.. I planned it or anything.." Another feeble smile plastered itself on my face as I tried to escape her evil stare. With a "hmph!" she exited the playroom leaving me to laugh once more over what had just happened.
create a one page magazine advertisement for a fictional product or company whose logo or brand name is based on a mythological figure. the ad must be in full color on an eight and a half by eleven sheet of typing paper and mounted on a nine by twelve sheet of construction paper. you may not use clip art or other computer generated images, however you may use photographs you have taken of yourself of course, original drawings. your grade will be the overall attractiveness/neatness of your ad, its creativity, and the connection between the product/company and the mythological figure. this is due tuesday, october fifth (my dad's birthday) and counts as two daily grades. so, who wants to help me?!?!?!