I found this site that has "rurouni kenshin sheet music" and I was very happy. =D Very happy indeed. So I start downloading and printing the music. Excitedly, I grabbed the papers from the printer and dash downstairs to my piano to play the music. Oh it was sooo pretty... so pretty... My precious RUROUNI KENSHIN MUSIC, and of course my mother comes along and she walks over to me while I'm still playing the piano and she pushes me! She goes," I want to play, Daphne! Get off the piano!" I was like," eh.. what?!" My mother sits on the bench next to me and literally shoves me off the piano bench (which is suprising since she only weighs 88 pounds)and she starts playing my sheet music! I was down on my knees going "noooooooo..."- she stole my joy.. my precious RUROUNI KENSHIN MUSIC... I wanted to play it so badly and she just.. stole it from me!! One can only imagine the sorrowful emotions I felt with tears running down my face. I look around to see who would sympathize with me, and my eyes rest on my father who is not far from me, sitting on the couch. I look closer, and I realize that he was sleeping with his mouth slightly open, snoring. -_-" No one understands T_T.
It's been a while guys... and the week certainly has been a busy one. THere's been a lot of junk homework this week, and suddenly, Mrs. Griggs decides to suprise attack us with a bunch of homework assignments. This saturday was totally booked man.i woke up so early to be at niki's house at NINE O CLOCK!!! (crazy early, i know... I even missed my all new yu gi oh shows- but there were doughnuts at her house, so.. it was worth it. ^_^) so from nine to elevenish twentish.. i was at her house rehearsing for the skit tomorrow for FOCUS ( man i need to memorize those lines. ) and then i went home only to be badgered by mum's constant complaining about how i need to practice the piano and that my room was a mess, and that i needed to clean the playroom. So, i cleaned everything up... and played piano ( HA! only CHOICE SONGS!!) and then we went out for lunch... I ordered tapioca with my drink, and when mom saw that, she told me that she had heard that tapioca can cause cancer, ...