Children like to mimic things that their parents do and say. I like to mimic the things my parents say in cantonese hoping that it will improve my dialogue. This evening my father was watching television. I was upstairs when I heard him shout,"Yao mo gow tsow ah!!" It must have been some sports channel he was watching. My head shot up from my work and I started to mimic him loudly saying,"yao mo gow tsow ah! yao mo gow tso ah! hahahahah.." My mother hears me, and from what I can conclude, she must have given him an evil glare because my father says," What?! When you're around her you say those things too!! and 'lay sai po!' too!" A couple seconds of silence followed that comment until it was broken by my father saying "ow!"
create a one page magazine advertisement for a fictional product or company whose logo or brand name is based on a mythological figure. the ad must be in full color on an eight and a half by eleven sheet of typing paper and mounted on a nine by twelve sheet of construction paper. you may not use clip art or other computer generated images, however you may use photographs you have taken of yourself of course, original drawings. your grade will be the overall attractiveness/neatness of your ad, its creativity, and the connection between the product/company and the mythological figure. this is due tuesday, october fifth (my dad's birthday) and counts as two daily grades. so, who wants to help me?!?!?!