Michelle is attention seeking. You would think that I, being the younger one, would have more of a desire to seek attention, but.. no. While I was doing homework in the playroom ( large area that is very spacious, only two steps going up, leading into the room ) Michelle came up and decided to dance a little dance for my entertainment- only I wasn't really looking at her, only my computer screen. And as she was dancing all over the place to music only she could here, she failed to notice the fact that she was dangerously close to the two stair steps. Dancing here and there, and waving her arms furiously and making wild gestures, she danced right off the floor and over the two steps, tripping in midair and landing with a nice "thump" where the carpet softened her fall. Tearing my eyes away from my beloved computer, I jerked my head towards her and stared openly at her form lying on the ground. All was silent for a while; Michelle stunned, and me giving her an incredulous look at her crazy stunt. And then of course, I laughed- for a long time, until tears came out of my eyes. And if you were there, you would of heard Michelle in the background mumbling "you're mean!!" and "my poor leg!!" ( even though she was uninjured ) then limping off to go find someone who would sympathize with her... hahahahaha

Popular posts from this blog