A funny thing happened today. While I was working on the computer, Michelle decided do some sisterly bonding and bother me. Bothering is bonding.

She had her hair tied back and was wearing one of her hats that had a big, fat pom-pom on the top. While talking consistently to me, she decided to let loose her hair in a way similar to that which you see on those shampoo/hair commercials- and how they toss their hair from side to side...

Michelle jerked her hair rubber band out deftly, spilling our her hair in a massive hairy jumble. However,her task was carelessly done, and it resulted in a hair knot tangled to the hair tie. Stopping my work, I watched this carry on with much, much interest.

Yanking her rubber band from her knot, Michelle's hair pulled her head down further, with every yank. It looked like she had a crick in her neck. I laughed with much amusement.

Popular posts from this blog