The second six weeks ended on Friday, which means not a bunch of homework tonight. ^_^ But there's still Isaac's Storm to read and oh my goodness is it ever boring.. I'm making barely any progress, and I like to read too!!! This book contridacts everything I've ever liked reading!!! Maybe it was just a bad choice of a book... maybe... I am on the one hundred third page out of two hundred and seventy three pages. But that's not all!!!!! I need to find out the Human Environment Interaction ( I know it has something to do with the hurricanes and the weather.. other than that, I'm completely clueless) and the Location ( HA!! I found that!!! It's Galveston!!! ) and Movement, Region, and Place. And try and make an outline of the book. So far, everything I've read has passed me already, I don't understand anything that I've read! < that's a bad thing. A good idea my fellow classmates that are also reading Isaac's Storm, is to meet somewhere where we can all discuss about the most boring book in the world and what it's about! hooray!! that way, rest assured, if one of us fails, we all fail!! BUT!! Since Sophia is reading Isaac's Storm too, she can tell me what the book's about!! and then I CANNOT FAIL!!(watch me fail)Speaking of Sophia...Sophia has promised me a large bag of candy tomorrow. mwahahhahahaha.. I am very happy.. ^_^ I'll hold you to your promise!! If you don't have it... *dum dum dum duuum!* I've found my theory book!!! Thank goodness!!!! Mom got so mad at me, she banned me from watching T.V. until I found it..! -__- Talk about dramatic... in the end, I didn't find it, it was mum... BUT I KNEW IT FROM THE START!!!!! IT WAS ALL THAT LADY WHO VISITED MY HOUSE ON SATURAY'S FAULT TO BEGIN WITH... putting my book where she knew I'd never find it *grumble*... I COULDN'T WATCH T.V. FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! i was deprived for a week... -__- my beloved television.... I am reunited with it, and happy once more. ^_^ The world is upright, and Friday's awful events are a thing of the past... and a new beginning of six weeks begins. here we go again...
It's been a while guys... and the week certainly has been a busy one. THere's been a lot of junk homework this week, and suddenly, Mrs. Griggs decides to suprise attack us with a bunch of homework assignments. This saturday was totally booked man.i woke up so early to be at niki's house at NINE O CLOCK!!! (crazy early, i know... I even missed my all new yu gi oh shows- but there were doughnuts at her house, so.. it was worth it. ^_^) so from nine to elevenish twentish.. i was at her house rehearsing for the skit tomorrow for FOCUS ( man i need to memorize those lines. ) and then i went home only to be badgered by mum's constant complaining about how i need to practice the piano and that my room was a mess, and that i needed to clean the playroom. So, i cleaned everything up... and played piano ( HA! only CHOICE SONGS!!) and then we went out for lunch... I ordered tapioca with my drink, and when mom saw that, she told me that she had heard that tapioca can cause cancer, ...