I was in the kitchen, my mother washing dishes, and my father emailing a very important person on his laptop. I was sitting, on the chair, drinking orange juice. A very nice, family atmostphere settled in, and we all enjoyed the peace and quiet. Drinking my sweet orange juice, I allowed my eyes to roam about until something sleek and black caught my eye. Catching the movement, I immediately glance down onto the floor to see what it was. Appalled to see it moving, I came upon the realization that this black object was indeed alive, and a scream escaped from within me. It was actually quite funny to see my mother wince horribly at my high pitch and my father suddenly jerk up from his intense email. Both swerved their heads toward me with priceless faces each wondering what the the scream was all about. With a shaking hand, I pointed at the 2 cm. bug (which is actually a lot bigger than most bugs you see nowadays). I saw their faces change from concern to disinterest in less than half a s...