Ahh yes. today was the day that we (michelle and I) visited the dentist. (are you getting goosebumps yet?) Suprisingly, I did a BRAVE thing today. The dentist poked his head out the door and asked,"Which one of you is first?" and then there was silence. And then I said,"I'll go first!" So I walked rather impressively through the door out of the waiting room and into the doom room. I sat down in the comfy chair, and awaited my torture. First he took X-rays of my teeth. He looks at them and says a nice, "uh oh". Hearing that from a dentist is never a good thing. I do the most natural thing and freak out. The dentist says,"You have a cavity."- and i was like ".. crap." He asked me if I would like to take a shot, and naturally, i freak out again! Seeing me uncomfortable, the dentist says,"Let's try it without the shot. ^_^ " A prolonged silence follows as he cleans his torture tools and makes sure everything is in order. I tentatively ask him if it will hurt. He answers with "a little bit" OMIGOSH IT HURT LIKE NEVER BEFORE!! and I'm sitting there in the comfy chair cringing and twitching, trying not to think about the fact that his drilling my tooth and taking it apart wasn't hurting!!!! And then it was over. And I was relieved. It was now Michelle's turn to suffer. I later find out that indeed, she will go through more pain than I have endured today because not only does she have one cavity, she has another cavity!!! ahh.. good luck michelle... ^_^ A while after our lovely visit with the dentist, mom decides to take us to the Sharpstown mall area... for the third time today, I freaked out. But not just me!! It was Michelle too!! We tried telling her "mom! that place is dangerous-" "mom! there are gangs there-" "mom! don't drive there I'm telling you-" "mother!! That place is ghetto!!" she decides to ignore us and drives there anyway- much to our freaking out. But the next thing she did puzzled me... instead of parking in the open area parking lot, she decides to park in the garage... a dark, enclosed area. For the fourth time, I freaked out... "omg mom!! People our going to jack our car!!" Fortunately, she parks next to a Lexus, and Michelle says," ahh.. good! It'll make our car look bad..." So we enter the Sharpstown's Foley's and look around, being cautious about what we're saying and not saying it too loud. The time comes when we leave (Michelle and I are suddenly stress-free) and go see ... THE INCREDIBLES!! OH IT WAS SO AWESOME AND I LOVED SEEING IT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND THERE WAS JUST SO MUCH HUMOR IN IT AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FINALLY GOT TO SEE IT!!!!! *contentment and joy fills me* and after that moment of happiness and laughter, we go to Borders. AND I GOT RUROUNI KENSHIN JUMP BOOKS EIGHT AND NINE!!!!!! I AM VERY HAPPY! VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!! HOORAY! today was a sweet and sour day.. more sweet... since sour started out first.. and then sweet ended it.. *sighs* =) I am happy... ^_^
create a one page magazine advertisement for a fictional product or company whose logo or brand name is based on a mythological figure. the ad must be in full color on an eight and a half by eleven sheet of typing paper and mounted on a nine by twelve sheet of construction paper. you may not use clip art or other computer generated images, however you may use photographs you have taken of yourself of course, original drawings. your grade will be the overall attractiveness/neatness of your ad, its creativity, and the connection between the product/company and the mythological figure. this is due tuesday, october fifth (my dad's birthday) and counts as two daily grades. so, who wants to help me?!?!?!