Thanksgiving... so much pie, and of course the traditional turkey. ^_^ To my horror, I have gained much unwanted weight today, but I'm still happy. I watched the Polar Express today. ( Though I must confess, The Incredibles is something I'd rather see *hint hint*) It's very.. magical... and... Santa Clausy... but it was still good! .. yeah..=) We actually made it ontime to the theaters (considering asian time..), with TEN FULL MINUTES to spare!! But there weren't enough seats to seat seven people in a row (uncle, auntie, cousin harmony, bui gohs(2), michelle, me) So we sat in the second to first-front row- despite our efforts, everybody sat apart anyway. I highly suggest while watching this movie to not sit in the very front!! Such side affects may include dizziness, pain in your eyes from watching a very BIG screen, a wanting to hurl, and drowsiness. I also watched Shrek 2 and Holes today too.. I guess you could say I had a Movie Marathon day.. Harmony has a canary named Happy. ^_^ She is very cute! (yellow with occasional brown splotches) ^_^ I want to steal her. *mwahhahahahahhahahahahhaha!!! *cough.. Happy has laid two eggs, each twice the size of an eraser at the end of a number two pencil. ^_^ They're very cute. ^_^ and speckled. ^_^ I want to steal them too. ^_^ This Thanksgiving day of mine has ended with an unexplainable craving for peanut butter...

Popular posts from this blog